From The Ticktionary
Revision as of 20:34, 11 December 2012 by TicktionaryJoe (Created page with " == I == ;'''"Idiot, idiot, idiot"''' :(id' e et) , interj. Exclamation, used by Greg Williams, to chastise a particularly ignorant person. ;'''"I gotcha down"''' :Chris Ar...")
- "Idiot, idiot, idiot"
- (id' e et) , interj. Exclamation, used by Greg Williams, to chastise a particularly ignorant person.
- "I gotcha down"
- Chris Arnold's acknowledgement of an opinon. Question of the day . . . are you a Cowboy fan? I gotcha down.
- (im brol' yo) , n. A complicated or difficult situation. I think that Michael Irvin wears an imbroglio magnet in his pants.
- Jerusalem Cruisers
- (je rü' se lem krü' zers) , n. Sandals.
- John Kruk Line, The
- (kruk) , adj. 787-1225, the 1-Ball line. Also called the the John Kruk line since John Kruk has only one ball. If you don't know what I'm talking about, ask your parents.
- (jün' yer) n. See Miller, Craig. After former Denver Bronco, Junior Miller.
- Keith, Gordon
- (keth) , n. The noted television personality, the poster-boy of underachievement, the student of Eros, the station cancer, the station mimic, the Devil's own and former finder of faggottry everywhere. Faithful sidekick to Dunham and Miller and host of Bohemian Rant.
- Keeper of the Big Gold
- (kep' er ov the big gold) , n. Julio Franco.
- King of All Hair Transplants
- (king ov ol har trans plants') , n. Dr. David Alkek
- King of All Remotes
- (king ov ol ri mots') , n. The HardLine.
- King of Free
- (king ov fre) , n. Morry Lowry, owner of Dalworth Auto Electronics.
- (last) , n. Nickname for Johnny Oates. A Doogie-ism.
- Letsche, Joe
- (let' che) , n. Producer for the Bob Sturm show. His name is now used to denote any kind of generic name, in "John Doe" fashion. Also -- Bullet in the brainpan.
- Little Hummer Boy
- (lit' el hum' er boi) , n. Gordon Keith, the man who has more name than Junior Miller has dates. Of course, that's not saying much ...
- Little Ticket
- (lit' el tik' it) , n. I.e., The Ticket. Good morning to ya, sirs.
- (liz' bede) , n. Doogie-ism for the "lawyer girlfriend." She relates it this way:
- Lizbuddie comes from an imitation by Doogie, of course, of Mark doing the scoreboard with me on his mind. (The lifted skirt, if you will.) There is a little 6 man school in B.F.E., Tx called Lazbuddie. Doogie said he could see Mark saying "Lizbuddie takes so-n-so tonight.."
- Lonesome Dove
- (lon' sem duv) , n. See -- Williams, Greg.